Perform Perform

wow

this was brilliant. At some point in the middle, I was getting frustrated with the guy's persistent avoidance of the monsters. I had thought it would have been a better idea to make him realize that they are just different, like him. I was planning to say "good animation, really, but the flash wants to say more than it does", but then you went and diffused my potential lower score by reading my mind and recovering at the exact place in time my train of thought took me there. Good job!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Ten

You are brilliant. The story, concept, art, music, everything, was brilliant.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

That was amazing

I found the secret. img489.imageshack.us/img489/354/img3056jt0.jpg

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

took me a while

took me a few levels in to realize what was going on but it became really fun and addicting! I placed 61st on my first go but could have done better if I had known that hole in 1 gives over 1mill points! very fun game!

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Nice

Nice job! i finally beat it after 3 tries! w00!

tonaros responds:

Congratulations!

Shroom Hunter Shroom Hunter

o.O teh shrooms

I keep noticing reoccuring themes in our flashes... o.O good job tho but i like armless boy more :-D i still gave it a 5 tho.

[GF]ExTrA[GF] [GF]ExTrA[GF]

I need it

Wow i need cubase for that clean sound!

xKore - I Love You xKore - I Love You

wow

I really like your style. I want to try to make some stuff really nice like you have it; all clean and well produced. I just submitted a song (good people) that was inspired by your song I <3 U (not really the style, but the percussion and cleanness of it all)

xKore responds:

to make clean music, u haf to make it in a clean way :) these last 2 songs were probably my most organized songs I have ever done.

xKore - Speechless xKore - Speechless

nice

I like it, how'd u get the dirty bassline? distortion? If you could PM me some tips, maybe even on how to make the white noise, I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time. Going to see justice on new years ;-)

xKore responds:

Have fun seeing Justice, that stuff is dirty as hell, tis great.

The bassline was made using NI Massive, a great bassline synth :)