Perform Perform

wow

this was brilliant. At some point in the middle, I was getting frustrated with the guy's persistent avoidance of the monsters. I had thought it would have been a better idea to make him realize that they are just different, like him. I was planning to say "good animation, really, but the flash wants to say more than it does", but then you went and diffused my potential lower score by reading my mind and recovering at the exact place in time my train of thought took me there. Good job!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Ten

You are brilliant. The story, concept, art, music, everything, was brilliant.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

That was amazing

I found the secret. img489.imageshack.us/img489/354/img3056jt0.jpg

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

I LOVE YOU

Ive been waiting for part V for many many many many many months it feels like over a year!~ I LOVE U PHANTASMAGORIA CROW!~

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Ren & Stimpy

Ren & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & StimpyRen & Stimpy

Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

LOLLLL

This song was great! catchy tune, catchy lyrics, funny theme, awesome sound quality and animation. TEN out of TEN my friend

Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

Yay

Ah it seems that there are so many people like this these days. It's pathetic, and I wonder where this stupid religion is going to lead America. Great job poking fun at it, and I assume you feel the same way about this irrational way of thinking. Nothing against Jesus but living according to what a book tells me is not something I desire.

24 Hour Candy Machine 24 Hour Candy Machine

i love lodger

WOOO i luv u guys

Who Wants Turkey? Who Wants Turkey?

haha

That was a classic dude! I loved it, gave it a 5. Nice work. Happy turkey day

JKR responds:

Happy Turkey Day to you too! Thanks for the 5. And thanks also for taking the time to leave a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the cartoon!

I Love Death I Love Death

what took you so long

Hey I've seen this on other sites numerous times, and i love it! Why did you wait so long to submit it to newgrounds?